From what I can find, the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award was created by Rising Star to reward and recognise wonderful bloggers!
Huge thanks to The Doubting Thomas for once again including me in his nominees! These blogger awards are so much fun and it’s great to recognise each other’s achievements!
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration)
Here are the 5 questions Thomas tagged me to answer:
1 – You can pick 3 celebrities (dead or alive) to join you for dinner….who and why?
Taylor Swift – I absolutely love Taylor Swift. Her music is great, she’s really interactive with her fans, and she stands up for issues that are important (remember when she sued a DJ for $1 for sexual assault? Iconic). If she came to dinner maybe she’d even let me sing a little duet with her!
David Attenborough – who wouldn’t want to meet David Attenborough?!
Laura Bates – the woman behind Everyday Sexism and also the woman responsible for my feminist awakening.
2 – What is your idea of a perfect first date?
My first date with my partner! We had the most epic first date and ended up hanging out for about 8 hours – it sounds a bit crazy but it was the most natural thing in the world. We went bowling, we had drinks, we had dinner, we chatted for hours. No “imaginary” date I can think of would be better than our real-life first date.
3 – What would you do if successful in winning £1,000,000 on the National Lottery?
Wow, a question surely everyone has fantasised about at some point? A million is a lot of money so lets break it down into what I think I’d actually do (prepare yourselves for a boring answer!).
I’d donate to organisations/charities that are trying to stop the the climate emergency. I’d probably give a couple of hefty donations to save the rainforest, preserve biodiversity, and fund technological solutions to the plastic crisis, etc.
I think everyone would say they would give up work. I think I’d be bored without any work but I would at least take a sabbatical from the day job to focus on things I love – like writing. I’ve got a long-term non-fiction WIP that I fear I will never actually start so I would take time off to focus on that.
Finally, I’d build my dream eco home in the countryside and surround myself with plants and dogs.
4 – What was your favourite subject at school?
5 – Is there one song that is GUARANTEED to get you on the dance floor at a party?
My music taste is a bit Fiat 500 to be honest so I’m going to say ‘Dirrty’ by Christina Aguilera
Emma’s Blog (since drafting and scheduling this, Emma has already been nominated by someone else – Emma, don’t feel the need to complete this again but I’m keeping you in my nominees because you deserve the recognition!)
And the questions I’d like them to answer
- What’s your favourite self-care activity?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you had to delete all but 3 apps from your phone, which ones would you keep?
- If you could watch any film for the first time again, what would it be and why?
- If you could have the voice of any famous singer, who would you pick?
If you liked this post, please check out my previous blogging award nominations below: